A Message from OSPA
We would like to welcome you to Oregon, and invite you to become a member of the Oregon Society of Physician Assistants. The Oregon Society of Physician Assistants serves as an advocate for all physician assistants in the State. The OSPA organizes the Fall CME Continuing Medical Education program each year and publishes a quarterly newsletter. Our CME conference takes place in the Fall, and brochures describing the program will be mailed approximately two months prior to the conference. If you like to receive a brochure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member you would receive reduced tuition rates for CMEs sponsored by OSPA, as well as access to our Members Only page on the website, future newsletters and other pertinent mailings. OSPA is working hard for you – please continue to demonstrate your support by joining our society today. In addition to membership, please consider giving some of your time to help OSPA work for the Oregon PA profession. Together, we can do great things! Have a wonderful year!
Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
Need to Log In to the OSPA Web Site?
OSPA members may login to the OSPA website to gain access to several benefits such as reduced registration for OSPA CME opportunities, access to our online membership directory and more. As a member, you can update your personal information real-time and set parameters on how your profile is viewed. If you have never logged into the site, we suggest that you take a few minutes to login and update your information as soon as possible. Please follow these simple steps to login:
- In the top right corner, click on the Login link and enter the email address associated with your OSPA membership as well as your password (if you have forgotten your number or cannot access the site with the email address you entered, email us at email@example.com with your full name, work phone number and email address)
- Follow the prompts provided
- Once logged in, click on your name, in the top right corner.
- You will be on the My profile page; click the gray “Edit profile” button and you will be able to edit your “Directory Profile”, “Privacy”, “E-mail subscriptions” and “Photo albums” settings.
- Click “Save” once you have updated each set of setting.
You will be on the My profile page; click the gray “Edit profile” button and you will be able to edit your “Directory Profile”, “Privacy”, “E-mail subscriptions” and “Photo albums” settings.
Click “Save” once you have updated each set of setting.